The information below is for those rare instances whereby an incorrect order is received, item is faulty on receipt or you wish to return an item. An email must be sent to bobsworkshop email@example.com PRIOR to returning the items. If this is not done, the goods may be returned to sender or refund refused.
Once we have received and acknowledged your email request to return an item we will issue you with a Returning Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number. You must quote this number with the item/s being returned.
Any items returned to us without a valid RMA number or without our prior authorisation will not be refunded.
Please read the following conditions carefully to avoid any confusion:
1. A product found to be faulty on delivery will be replaced or a refund offered.
2. bobsworkshop must be informed of any faulty goods within 3 days of receipt. Refunds/replacements requested after this time are at our discretion.
3. The item/s, & associated leads must all be returned in their original condition.
4. The return of goods is YOUR responsibility. We would advise returning all items Recorded or Special Delivery so they are adequately insured, depending on value. We take no responsibility for goods lost in transit.
5. Items returned as faulty but found to be fully working on receipt will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Postage costs will be excluded from the refund in this situation.
Exclusions to the refunds policy:
A. Products purchased in error will not be refunded. It is your responsibility to ensure your existing equipment is compatible with products you buy from us. As soon as we have delivered the products to you, responsibility for the products becomes yours.
B. Any product found to have been used incorrectly or inappropriately, used with an inappropriate power supply, neglected, intentionally or unintentionally damaged or tampered with in any way is excluded from the refunds policy.
Items sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery are insured up to the value of £36. Any item sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery over the value of £36 which subsequently proves to have been lost in transit will only be refunded up to the value of £36. You should choose special delivery if you want full value in-transit insurance.